A new way for me

Nowadays I don’t feel to write any more. As I am a little bit free and careless? Earlier I was very active on my blog but it has gone away. I don’t know where it has gone away. However, I feel to have a new way and like to pen down on small topics. So that I can get my momentum of writing skill. 

On the other hand, I got an opportunity to work with an institute for an internship Programme. In that, I need to take down small stories on change-makers as well as innovators. Further, I will write a detailed story of them and how they influence society. It is a very challenging task to find such a person in society and take his interview. But it is good for my development and career. 

At the next level, I have to keep research on these personalities and bring them in the limelight.  This moment, I am very lucky to have such a creative task and a chance to get a lot of opportunities. So I need to prove my work as a writer and creative person. 

I hope that I will anyhow continue the flow of writing on my blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.