What life asks!

  



                         What life asks!
Nowadays everyone is looking for a new job due to COVID 19 and lockdown. I am also in that category. At the same time, I got calls from known and unknown people to recommend them anywhere. But I was unable to help them as I was looking for it. I felt very sad and prayed to God for their welfare. 
Whenever I was outside and observed others not doing anything. But they were sitting at a place and discussed the current scenario. They had topics of when it would end and start the earlier life. Every day they hoped that they would have something new as well as a permanent solution. However, they just kept dreaming. And it was nothing but a waste of time and life. If they wanted to something, they would have searched various options for them. But they were just dependent upon others. That’s why they are at other’s mercy.
On the other hand, some people didn’t give up easily but trying to search various way for not them but also others. They were born to win and succeed. They put their think tank into practice. They would ask for self and analyse the current situation. Finally, they started walking on a hard path and challenged themselves for higher goals. 
Such people are required to not sit at home but go outside and find a beautiful way. Even this way waits for them. I still remember the lines of Robert Frost’s poem,
“The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.”
                     These lines keep me awake day and night. Further, it puts me on a new mission. So I am very thankful to God and my parents for such a wonderful life. 
What do you think about the current situation?
What efforts do you keep for such a situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.