Be good, Do good and Think good

        “Be good, Do good and Think good”.

In this pandemic, I was at the social worker’s office for some work. When I entered his office, at that time he was talking with a young man for his job. The young man was jobless due to the Covid19 crisis. So the social worker was trying to convince him for startup business of dried grapes on the city road. Even he was ready to invest some finance in it. But the young man didn’t respond to him consciously and meaningfully. At last, the social worker disconnected the call and turned at me.
He shared that the people, who asked for the job, not ready to do for livelihoods. They thought that they could get better opportunities. So they rejected his ideas of startup anything else or any work. Further, he regretted that it happened everywhere, but these people never realized the importance of job during the Covid crisis. Then he left the point and asked me for what he could do. On listening to these words, I became happy and thankful to him.
At that time, I thanked God for the creation of such a good human being for others. I remembered the words of great saint Shri Satya Sai,
“Be good, Do good and Think good."

Co

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.