God knows the truth...

 After lockdown, I got a chance of working with the college for part-time. So I became glad and proud to be at it. With starting zoom classes to the students who are unknown to me. Because they haven’t met or seen me. Obviously  I faced lots of problems initially but managed to succeed in teaching them. While teaching them, I always asked either them or the colleagues for feedback. 

When everything was going well as I thought. After some days, I got a message on WhatsApp about my teaching. It said that the students were not happy with my teaching. I replied to the messenger by promising to put the efforts. After that, I sat quietly and introspected over my error if it had been. 

Called to the main office of the college, I was informed by the office to discontinue from a particular date. Without arguing, I positively accepted it and left the job. That happened at the time of the Dussehra festival. Being responsible, I tried to complete the assigned syllabus.

Within three days, the students began asking why I was not taking the class. I didn’t share the reason with them. But they every day started inquiring to me. Then I shared the real cause with them.

They told me that they hadn’t complained about what the authority communicated with me. However, I didn’t react negatively to my students. I thought of upcoming good opportunity. 

Still, the students said the same story. But I was firm in not reacting negatively. 

At last, I murmured, “ God alone knows the truth.”

                


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.