Class talk

Class talk:- 

I speak English with you.

You speak English with me.

I like you

You like me.

I help you.

You help me.

I understand you.

You understand me.

I listen to you.

You listen to me.

I know you

You know me.

I read English books.

You read English books.

I understand your English.

You understand my English.

I like homemade food.

You like homemade food.

I am regular at the school.

You are regular to the school.

I see you every day.

You see me every day.

I live in Surat.

You live in Surat.

I am from Pandesara area.

You are also from Pandesara area.

I offer something to you.

You offer something to me.

I always do my homework.

You always do your homework.

I speak Hindi, Gujarati and English.

You talk to Hindi, Gujarati and English.

I correct your English.

You correct my English.

I have a water bottle.

You have a water bottle.

I have a lunch box

You have a lunch box.

I do my homework.

You do homework.

I draw a picture.

You draw a picture.

I say sorry.

You also say sorry.

I write a letter.

You write a letter.

You like chocolate.

I like chocolate.

I play games with you.

You play games with me.

I drink water.

You drink water.

 I am good.

You are also good. 

I study regular.

You study regular. 

My book is with you

Your book is with me.

I come to school by a cycle.

You come to school by a cycle.

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Classroom instructions.