Talking about my introduction in details.

 

Talking about my introduction:-

I am an M.A. Bed in English literature. I have experience of 14 years in the field. I am known as a teacher of activities. I always like to bring new activities to class. I make the pupils happy as well as excited about learning. I am very much delighted to bring ice breakers, moral stories and energizers to class. So, the learners keep remembering the lesson. I write in English every day. It includes daily reflection, articles and stories etc. Recently, I completed a book on Social Activists and their stories. I am a teacher of vision with a mission. I have believed in innovative and creative teaching. Therefore, I keep a principle of ‘Reflect, Plan and Act’ in the teaching field. I like to have feedback from the students and others. I prefer to point out, “learning and happiness should go together.” At the ending of the day, I always like to say,” I am very fortunate to be a teacher and a backbone of education. For, it is a shrine of happiness and learning.” I have started a project

 

Talking about myself in details:-

I like to share something about myself.

I am a passionate about my career, health and happiness. I enjoy my work in daily life. I communicate with others frankly and freely. I am jolly and emotional by nature. I like taking care of others and animals such as a dog and a cat. I like listening to others well. Apart from these, I like to pour my creativities into writing practice. I go for a walking every day. I always find the ways of happiness. So, I offer something to unknown people, it may be tea or breakfast. Even I talk with them humorously. Importantly, I don't expect anybody doing my work. I like doing my work by myself. I keep others happy and satisfied by my way of talk and work. Further, I accept the things as they come in my life. That's why, I don't react at them.

 

Talking about qualifications:-

I am an MA Bed in English.

I pursued an MA Bed in English.

I have a degree of an MA Bed in English.

I completed an MA Bed in English.

My qualification is an MA Bed in English.   

I studied an MA Bed in English.

Comments

  1. Every point has been properly covered. It is useful for others to create their introductions at interviews. 👌👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.