My Goals and Challenges for this year........

 

 My Goals and Challenges for this year........

Talking about my goals and their achievements is not easy, but I have to discuss them here and must try my best. So far I have heard that achieving life goals depends on a persistent, consistent and focused mindset. Further, the person has to keep patience while pursuing his goals.

Similarly, I must keep my patience level high while chasing my goals. Let’s share my goals here and a bit of discussion is required. Firstly, I have to earn one lakh per month from my field. Secondly, I keep myself active and healthy. Third, I engage my valuable time with result-oriented work. Fourth is my happiness and maintaining is mandatory. It is said that challenges are mental aspect, physical and spiritual.

Furthermore, I need to plan out my goals in detail. Once a details picture is put up before me. Then I can go ahead and slowly reach there. That much confidence I have. I know my level and mindset which is at my help.

                               Let me associate with the following organisations with positive outcomes.

-       Pacific School of Engineering, Surat.

-       Uttar Gujarat School, Bhatar Surat.

-       Decent high school, Pandesara Surat.

-       M K PTC College, Udhana Surat.

-       Brighter Institute, Vesu Surat.

-       My Mothers Kids zone, Pandesara.

-       Mahendra Patel’s school, Jivav Bhudhia.

                                   So far, I am about to work with the above organisations. This year, I am about to earn one lakh per month. So, I am very committed towards my goals for this year. Further, I am ready to monitor my progress.

Finally, I am about to reach my goal and take a jump.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.