About me and my life partner.

     

           Marriages are made in heaven is heard  to us by the experts and elders. I don't know whether it is right or wrong. But it depends on a mutual bond of a woman and a man,,their communication with each other and the most important thing to support mentally at every level of life.  So, it is quite significant to know each other's nature well,,hobbies , giving time for each one and expectations. Thereafter they start living their lives. 

                                           Still we see that the married couple fall out and spoil the precious bond what it has been said about it for long time. Sometimes, each of them need to aware of reactions part and monkey mind which always jumps from one thought to another one. If they take a look at their nature and try to identify what and how they are, that can help them out at some extent in sorting out of their petties issue.

Recently, I am bound to be a part  of my beloved's life journey. Being happy partner, I like extending my gratitude for selecting me her life partner.

                As we know each other well for quite some months.  In fact, she doesn't see my appearance or family background. She values my inner mind and obviously nature. She is a very caring woman and straightforward. She respects my opinion too and ears to my mind. She brings precious gifts to me and to my life. I indeed see her efforts in bringing the relationships on a regular track. And that leads me into a pool of thanks. I like her children who are also inclined towards me. They keep communicating with me. Especially, I am thankful for her to name me father for a daughter and a son. I have to take care of them. I like the daughter who is my daughter now. I always think how God is great for me as He gifts me with a beautiful daughter.

    We know that life always testifies a married couple and offers a lot. That's point we have to get and mend it.

I can say a lot about this relation of me and my partner. I pen down my thoughts in next blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.