Father and his small help.

 

Father and his small help.

Once, I set a discussion on Father’s Day in the class, and I shared something about my father. Then, one by one students also shared their stories in the class.

But one of my students shared his father’s story. He said that they were travelling by train to Rajasthan. At a time, an Indian soldier was looking for a seat. He didn’t get it. So, he was standing there. But his father suddenly stood up and offered the soldier. Then he shared that he was called at home for some work. My student’s father became happy while talking with him.

After some time, he got down to his station and thanked them. But my student was eager to ask his father why he had given his seat to him. His father told him that the soldier cared for the whole nation without any fuss. He just helped the soldier rest until he reached his station.

My student was glad about his father’s kind nature. He not only got experience but also learnt kindness from his father.

I just penned his story here and expect we all keep learning from our parents who always stand by our side.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.