A monger of my life.

 


A monger of my life.

Recently, I realised about myself as it seems to be an interesting fact. It happens every time, so this time, I decided to pen down these acts as clearly as possible. I am, in fact, very emotional and sensitive about others and their words. At the same time, I take much care of others as if I am dependent on them. So, I easily get disturbed and feel restless as well as uncomfortable towards not only myself but also others. And consequently, I don’t feel to focus on my work and life.  

Further, I, with habituated or intended, pull up the past as quickly as the lightening of the sky. Such things take place without any conscious. Then I waste my energy and lose my temper which is extremely important for me. But I lose them unhesitatingly and behave in front of others that I am not affected by. More focus goes on past events and also self-talk. That takes my valuable energy and consumes time. At the time, I never realised what I had lost or gained.

On the other hand, I try to show how much tolerance I have. Automatically, I don’t react or complain. That is only my strength, but in fact, I miss a chance to correct myself or sometimes be authentic. By the way, these incidents happen regularly. So, life is full of emotions and sensitivity. Sometimes I feel like to live or behave weirdly. But my mind does allow me to do so.

I became a victim of the past and had a disturbed life. Consequently, I thought a lot about the people who threw dirt at me. However, I think that it happened to me for a good cause. And I feel such good things are happening by God’s grace.  

I mean to say that I unconsciously carry such things with me. That affects mental and physical. Further, I feel alone and keep them as firm as an iron chain.

I feel that I am talked and bombarded with lots of blah-blah. That quietly pinches me at every time. Therefore, I think sharing this inner monger with you.

Ultimately, sharing such things with someone is a matter of today’s need.  

Friends, if you have similar things, you can share them in the comment box.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.