A strange!

 

I feel sad or stressed when somebody asks me about my honesty leads me to butterflies in my mind. I know committing blunders by me such as finding fault, blaming, complaining and lying. Then, I blame myself for such things. Further, I don’t apologize nor accept my mistake what I have done. But I feel like running away or becoming a well-skilled dramatist before others. That’s not good at all. I should change myself or correct my mistake boldly.  

Such things continue happening in my life and torture me. However, I don’t take steps towards correcting or changing me. Sometimes, I feel alone and dejected, then, such feelings usher me into an unknown area where I prompt myself to do extreme steps such as reacting violently or angrily, thinking of negative acts, running away from commitment, and so much more.

Still, I feel that I continue what I do, which makes me regret or lose my temper or complain and more strange.

Let me find something to tackle it. I always write my blogs on this. But I keep repeating such things.

Isn’t it strange?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.