Today's diary

                        


                                                   Today's diary

Date: 23 July 2021                                     Day: Friday

Got up very early around 5.45 in the morning, and had a bath. Then I gave milk to my little friends –cats. As soon as I did it, I had a cup of tea with Marie gold biscuits. At 7 clock, I was ready to go to school as per my schedule. On the way, I saw less traffic and people. Maybe it was due to a curfew put by the state government. On reaching school, I noticed that there was none other than I.

I walked to the third floor by a staircase where I was supposed to have my online class. Then the teachers rushed to school as the time was pressuring them.

I came to know that today was Guru Purnima and would be celebrated. Along with others, I was assigned the duty of anchoring and handling the programme. It was without pre-planning, so I was under pressure. But I talked to myself that it would be a challenge for me. 

At first, we teachers organised it in the class. But the principal informed us that we had to shift it to the school hall. We were running hurriedly like to and fro.  However, I took charge of the programme without planning. It started and ended too well.  Beautifully, I flowed it a natural way. In the end, everybody, I got appreciation and liked it.

Later on, all went to their respective classes and had a lot of instructions regarding the Mehndi competition the following day.

At 9.30, the students left for home. Being happy and satisfied, I ran towards the staircase and started checking the board exam students.

After half an hour, I was free and ready to get back home. But we gents teachers were stopped to stay back for some time. Then I, including others, left the school campus, reached home within five minutes. On reaching home, I found that the house was locked and my mother went to somebody’s house. So I visited my neighbour aunt’s home and had a cup of tea over a long discussion about health.  By that time, my mom returned home.

At home, I observed that most of the household work was remained to do. So I came forward to help my mother. Being a teacher, I understood the importance of Guru and helped her as a duty. Cleaning and mopping work, I carried and had lunch with her.

As soon as I finished my meal, and went for sleeping. Around four o clock, I rose and had a cup of tea.  I drove my scooter and took a round of the city for meeting my friends. But nobody was available.

In the evening, I had a bath and dinner with family members. After finishing my dinner, I opened my laptop and began writing my work creatively and innovatively.

At last, having my daily meditation before going to the bed.

Wishing good night to all and offered lots of thanks to all and Supreme power.

Happy Writing!

Happy Living! 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Sir this is fabulous.I like this so much and i remember this diary in my life. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Satyam and wish you have to write one

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.