“Well organised thoughts are a guarantee card of your well future.”

                                       

 

 Date:- 5th August 2022

Day:- Friday

The day began with the prayer and my story at the college. After that, I had a session on Communication skills. I introduced two activities and supplied some relevant examples. The students also enjoyed them and learnt the art of communication skills.

After the recess, Mr Rajesh Solanki sir entertained with a blueprint of PTC's first year. He handled the session for an hour. The students seemed happy and cleared out of his explanation. He made all of us think about careers and courses.

By that time, everybody got an idea about the first year. After that, assembly preparation was carried out for half an hour.

I also engaged with to and fro work. Later on, I thought a lot about my career and challenges. But the day implanted a ray of thinking skills. My mind automatically expressed at the end of the day,

        “Well organised thoughts are a guarantee card of your well future.”

By Haridas Patil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.