My first day of curiosity and hope at The PTC College

 


              My first day of curiosity and hope at The PTC College

Much awaited for opening the PTC College like you, I felt happy and enthusiastic. The day brought all of us together on the journey of shaping society and the nation. In this way, all of the faculties had their class respectively and introduced their expertise before the students.

I got my chance of coming up before you twice and kept interacting. I sensed a ray of curiosity and hope in you all. I thought those were essential for development.

The day passed as if the Bullet train passed before me. However, I understood the importance of listening to others on that day. I hoped to focus on it. At the end of the day, I offered lots of thanks to God for the creation of everything.

By Haridas Patil

(A part-time teacher and full-time learner)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.