My Third book launched titled From Dark To Light


 Hello Everyone

Greetings of the day!
👉I am Mr Haridas Patil, a teacher of English, who has published the third book titled, "From Dark To Light”, with the help of The Cosmic Inception Publishers, New Delhi.
👉 I am one among you. 👉Buy a book for me, as a Son, Student, Uncle, friend, Teacher, brother, and well-wisher of yours.
🐥All the memories recorded in this book happened in the form of Stories written at different times by different feelings. 
🐥Hope You will enjoy reading my work.
Here is the Link                                                                                           
Thanks!
Only Yours,
Haridas Pati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.