Something disturbing

 

Thinking is very crucial for me and I always keep alert to it. However, I feel somewhat cheated, deceived, insulted and much more. That’s why I am disturbed by nowadays situation, and I cannot express myself freely and naturally. I feel that my parents, brother and both sisters have done something wrong with me. That keeps me on my toe, and I feel tortured. Further, I start regretting and blaming them. Even I know that these are a game of my mind and perception.  

Simultaneously, I feel alone and lonely surrounded by my thoughts. And I know the consequence of these. But I need to take some steps for myself and bring lots of changes. Regretting, complaining, and blaming are not good at all for my health and mind. Therefore, I have to take the challenge and keep moving on. I have to focus on my strengths and opportunities. Next, I keep my writing continues on my daily routine.

I think that I have set a target of one lakh and put in the effort for it. Along with these targets, I keep happy and enjoyed my work and planning. I not only keep myself happy but also active. So, I don’t want to listen to my mind and perception.

Another point is my enthusiasm which keeps me alive and pleased. That’s why I take responsible for my duties and life mission. The following suggestions I want to give myself.

Don’t complain. Don’t form any perception about others as well as myself.

Accept things and people as they are.

Wish willingly others well.

Live my life as simple as no worry at all about my existence.

Efforts matter, not success or failure. 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.