After long time, I began my writing skill

 Nowadays I am teaching spoken English and general English. This year I have seen lots of improvement in teaching and delivering the spoken English materials. That’s why, I feel working on this area rigorously. This will bring about lots of changes in my life as well as career. That may be good beginning for me in financial level. As I have set a target of one lakh per month. So, I keep planning about this and start working over it.

I need to leave useless work such gossiping, using technology much and thinking too much. I have shift it to some other creative areas such as walking, planning and practising spoken English. Further, I have to carry out good work for others without any expectations, complaining and blaming out.

Further, I must work on my key areas of career. That can be my boost. That’s why, I like going ahead in my mission.

Lastly, I want to say that I start writing my blogs about day to day life and happenings.  That will guide me at any crucial level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.