Sometimes It happened for good cause!

 Today, I left my current college where I used to teach spoken English, grammar and other subjects. I felt very bad and started recalling my efforts and sacrifices for person whom I blindly followed him for his works. But I had regretting feelings about why I carried out his works and stood his side without asking anything.

However, I accepted it with firm decision that I won’t return it or him. I should start my own things for myself. It may be something good and challenging. I am sure to get good earnings which should be around one lakh. Therefore, I am a bit happy and like going ahead in my mission.

There are lots of opportunities for me, and I can develop my own things. On the other side, this situation will prepare me good, rigorous, hardworking and creative. Hence, I should feel happy and good. Upcoming journey will bring about so much out of me.

Today I kept learning out of my experience as followed.

-       Keep practical approach for each task.

-       Don’t allow myself for much thinking.

-       Don’t attach with anybody and anything.

-       Keep preparation and practice for hours.

-       Try to bring creative ideas and planning.

-       Keep focus upon main task and result oriented.

-       Keep perception of what happened is good and what will happen to be good and inspiring one.

-       Don’t lose hope of getting good one and helpful.

-       Be active in each task and assignment.

-       Look positive for each thing and person.

-       Be happy and positive towards happenings.

-       Be thankful for having so many things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.