Write up on Kindness !

                                Last week one of my teachers asked me to write on " Importance of being kind". Today i finished it. I learnt  a lot of things while writing on being kindness.Sometime the questions are come up in my mind. These are like why we need to be kind towards others? what can we do for being kind? how can we become kind towards? Then it changes me internally and makes me emptying. It brings a change factor in me. let me show what i wrote on it. it is in following lines.
                         Being kind to the people brings a lot of changes in human being. It enables us to listen well. It makes u to connect with others emotionally. It makes us good human being. It gives us a sense of understanding and knowing others properly. It changes perception and opinion of the people towards others. Directly and indirectly it teaches us a set of life lesson. It enables us to become selfless towards others. Then it becomes the life worth living.  
                                                    I felt elated after sending to my teacher. Same time i asked the teacher to assign some more tough task.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.