A Monthly Planner at My Help




Today I started writing; sometime I yawned loudly and also thought of letter writing to me on behalf Mahatma Gandhi. It was decided before three days. Where are these and other promise gone? Why do I feel bored, fatigue, laziness and negative? Is there anything I miss?  Is there any purpose behind that attitude? Maybe this is not called attitude, but it is a kind of behaviour we generally find in day to day life. So here the question lies how do we bring a lot of energy to our work place? Perhaps it is my thought process and I continuously keep same thought since the last week, so it happens to me. But it is a very vital to know why I feel boring as well as fatigue. In my view, in order to bring a change in the life I need to keep a time table.it contains the varieties of things, a list of  tasks , exercise for 30 minutes, positive affirmations , and much more. Slowly I have to take it forward. Further I need to keep an update regarding it. All over I have to keep myself as engaged as the possible. This can help me to eradicate my laziness. It makes me energize and have purpose. In fact I don’t ask myself why I am doing this or that work. If ask, I will be totally blank.
                                                I don’t have a consolidated purpose. However it is necessary for me to search within. Afterward I can have it. Otherwise my days are like Aayaram and Gayaram of Indian politics. I heard somewhere, “we are creators of our own future.” so I think why I am missing the importance of that sentence. It isn’t enough to read and forget some life purpose. In Indian society I find that we become the heroes in the beginning and later on the zeros. Therefore I need to look my past and try to learn what it has left in store for me. At that moment, I received a file in my email while writing this from mentor. It is about a monthly planner. Certainly it can change me if follow it correctly. Even I share it here and hope this will assist you too.   

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/lawofattractionplanner/lawofattractionplanner-1month-trial-of-year-planner-am.pdf

OR

https://manifestationplanner.com/optin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.