Feeding the mind


Today at assembly I kept looking for negativity in others automatically. I didn’t know the cause of it, but at once I had such thought in my mind. I thought that others did not keep updated and upgraded regarding the assembly. Why did I keep such behaviour with others? How did I allow the negativity into my environment? What could I have done in order to avoid such incident? At least I should have keep patience so that the picture to be cleared very soon, but I didn’t keep it.
                    Sometime I keep the view that I am doing the work and others are not. That attitude I had at assembly today. That’s why I was looking the negativity in others. Easily it turned out in my mind and instantly gathered a lot of evidences before me. Next it became successful in convincing me that I was working and others weren’t. Then I forcibly took questioning to myself about this attitude. Slowly I got realization that I don’t want to put blame factor to anyone or anything. Instead of that, I have to look at my commitment towards the work as well as life. I also need to have a list of it. Therefore I asked several questions in order to clarify the commotions. At that time I prepared that list by asking the questions. I got shocked that I was not totally committed towards the work and life. In asking the questions I procured clear picture. It is very important to ask what am I doing instead of what are others doing. How can I help the workplace and the family so that they can get a sense of happiness and contentment? What set of ideas can I bring to the workplace in sake of making win- win situation? How can I enable others to enjoy the workplace and their life?
      As soon as I went through these questions and commitment list. Then I got a big picture of commitment, integrity, authenticity, and originality. I learnt a great dogma and liked to take forward for the development of the people. It kept making me positive. It is said by the well-known philosopher, “What goes inside, that comes outside.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.