Thanks Letter To The Principal Mam


Respected Principal Mam
G D Goenka International School, Surat
With Jai Hind!
Hope that you all are fine by the grace of Almighty. I am Haridas Patil from V N Godhani English School and an English faculty. I attended IIMUN Surat chapter from 5 Oct to 7 Oct 2018 at your reputed school.
Ma'am, I was very much happy to see you all working for the welfare of others as I became an eyewitness at IIMUN Surat Chapter. On the inauguration day I personally observed your teachers taking care of each and  every child as well as outsiders lovingly. Further they asked everyone if there was any difficulty and also helped others to settle down easily. I was impressed with their functioning and handling others carefully. All of this shows that you all are really interested in others’ welfare.  On the next day when we teachers were sitting at Home science section, at that time one of your teachers ,Ms. Shubhra ma'am , came to us and asked us whether we were comfortable. Further she took interest in us by offering us a cup of tea. She was talking emotionally with us as if she was our family member and we felt at home. As soon as Ms. Shubhra mam left, Mr. Amit Sir came and talked with us lovingly so that we didn’t feel isolated. That shows that you all have  developed a true Indian society at school premises which we generally find in the novels of R.K.Narayan.
Afterwards you came to meet us there and showed your kindness to us by asking our personal interest. Though you are the principal yet you spared your precious time for us. These were golden moments for us and can never be forgotten. Thank you mam………………….
Ma'am, I am not writing this letter to please you, but admire your hospitality and good nature. You have built incessant relation with us . So I am happy to extend my gratitude towards you and your entire team. Thanks mam……… 
Ma'am, Entire event became a landmark for us as earlier I thought of your school as corporate house, but this experience at your school has changed my opinion for you and your staffs’. With the realization that your school is indeed a place of true human making and enlightenment . You and your teachers worked selflessly in order to bring the harmony in the programme. It is really good to see this in educational field. So I congratulate you all.
Ma'am, we are indeed glad to share our emotions with you as you showered your love on us all the time.We enjoyed the IIMUN Surat Chapter. It happened because of you only mam. So I am very grateful to you. By grace of the Supreme Being our good relation will be incessant. Please accept my gratitude......
Thank you Ma'am …………………
With lots of love and care!
Yours sincerely
Haridas Patil
(V.N.Godhani English School, Surat)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.