Amazon or Village visit ?


Yesterday I was leaving for home. So I came at the elevator. By that I went down. At that time I greeted the lift man and asked him if he would go to his village. He was happy to reply me positively and exclaimed with excitement that it would be the happiest visit for him. I became curious to know why he was so much happy to visit his village. Further I demanded the reason. He opined that the villagers would ask him about his life, job, and the family. When he would come across the people, they would ask him many things regarding his health, happiness, and much more. Further he added that it would make him happier. As soon as I heard his views, in shocking I also felt to visit the village. Simultaneously I hoped to get same happy as the lift man would have. Definitely it would be happiest moment for me.
                            In city we always look for it either on Amazon, snap deal or any online shopping and we would celebrate happiness that way. Even that buying didn’t live forever with us as the lift man who would visit his village and meet the near and dear ones. That would give him a heavenly happiness. Same thing we miss in city.
         Sometime we think that Amazon, Snap deal or online shopping will make our Diwali prosperous and happier, but we miss a real Diwali by not visiting the village, the villagers and loved one. The people of the village always speak with love and feeling to others. That can give much more than purchasing anything online. Which one would you choose for celebrating your Diwali? Amazon or village visit?   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.