Though Educated ,Still Uneducated Behaviour !


In the school meeting, I was listening to the principal mam, felt why was she not referring my name and not admiring me in front of the staffs. It was like torturing me and making me whether I was alive or not.  Further when she inquired all of us if our birthday came earlier so that she could distribute the books as the birthday gift. Automatically along with others I raised my hand and thought that she could pay attention, but didn’t do it. Then I was feeling alone and needed to raise my voice, but somehow I didn’t permit myself for doing that. But why was I keeping such feeling of loneliness? Further I kept expecting from others. The feeling controlled me totally and tightly. Even it was finished and all were leaving for home, I was feeling very awkward and having feeling of self-doubt. The thought of loneliness, separation and escaping I had while coming down. Somehow I came down and looked for self-pity. As soon as I came out of school gate and within few minute I saw a beggar with torn clothes. He was with sad face. Perhaps he had lots of feeling regarding his life, but he showed the maturity. At once I got realization about my life as better life than his or others. That situation taught me about my positive life and good one.
          But here I like to mention that though I am educated yet I am failure in controlling and knowing these issues. In fact these are real to know and make the life better. In real sense the education doesn’t enable us to cope with such feelings. It doesn’t make to clarify the debris of the mind.  Further it does not prepare us to live an extraordinary life. It does not make us to live fully. On other hand it creates a machine in human being, not human being. So what about role of the education? Then exams role? What’s your view on the education? Nowadays I heard that degrees and honorary doctorates are sold by the private university. Guess what is to be a scenario of the future. Where is the place of the hard work, creativity and innovation? I think that it is just on the paper, but in reality we will find very few.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.