Change - better or worse !

Recently I got good offer by the famous organisation and asked me to inform them whether I would be ready to join as soon as the Diwali vacation comes to an end. So it is the change in the job. as it is said that the change is av rule of the life. but it also receives a lot of opposition  from  not only others , but also from self. When I discussed the job offer with my family and dear one. They openly argued and turned down it. I tried to convince them about the future of that job, but they said that I had already settled in the particular job and didn't need to be disturbed self and the family.
                                               Further I took it with my relatives and informed them about that. They were with the family in the opinion that there was no need to change the job. I was totally surprised about the reaction from everybody. Even nobody took an interest to know whether it would be better. Slowly and gradually I was convinced that nobody is ready to change , but what about myself ? It is said that it is better to change self instead of others. I was caught between what I thought and what others pointed out.Whole day I was thinking of what reply to be given to the reputed organisation. It meant that I was unable to take decision on myself and asked others a favour. Sometime small decision comes and tests our ability , but we are totally dependent upon other's opinion. Then we miss a true and real learning. Same thing happened with me. Really I need to have a change in not the job , but in my way of doing the task so that I can take any decision on myself. That is the true progress !     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.