The problem is a spice of the life

As yesterday I met my wife and she immediately responded me about our first expectation negatively. At a moment i tried to encourage her that we didn't want to lose our hope. But i felt what she had had the same feeling as soon as i left her parent's house. Literally i was in tension and even looked for some motivational to me. However i didn't pay attention to my instinct nature that i had the ability to handle it carefully with advance planning. It might be financial, hospital expenses , and motivation to my wife.
               later on i got a sense that in fact the problem is an indeed  spice of the life. without it , our life is not as happy as the God thinks. After that I am at least delighted to know my feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.