What you think you become!

                                      
Yesterday I was very angry with my students as they were not interested in studies and became mischievous. So I was very worried and thinking of what to do. However I didn't look at my own thinking as well as commitment. Because I showed to be perfect in my work being the teacher. But my students appeared very much naughtier as my thought was also same. At a time I was totally puzzled and didn't look any positive in them. That situation of the class spoiled my mood and automatically started the blame factor. My thought also ran over it and tried to escape from the commitment as well as authenticity. Everything turned up as what i carried the set of thoughts. They may be :irritation , blaming , criticizing ,  regretting , and finding fault. So I was like that and unconsciously I put the commitment upon others. That's why it appeared negative to me. Truly what the spiritual leader Gautama Buddha said,
                                                  " You became what you think"                                                                           Definitely it is well said and proved by yesterday's example. Therefore I think that we need to de-clutter our mind by various activities such like questioning,diary writing, problem solving , coach-able, meditation , and introspection. Further we can announce publicly what commitment we have and share our wrong act. That can help out and show us the activeness. Another method of mind sweeping is that we can ask two questions and write them as well as writing the view , feeling or thought
1) What is not working in day to day life ? 
2) What possibilities do we create in the place of it ?
                    We tear the page of the first question, as soon as we finished writing it. Then we can proceed on second question and shift the focus from negative to optimistic. This is way out for us in daily routine. Surely we can train or become coach able to self. Let's hope better life by changing the thought process.  
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.