Law of attraction



Yesterday I got a call from my student Fenil and he asked me that I had to explain some of the chapters at one of the students’ home. I agreed and went with him. Upon reaching there, I had hot cup of tea and began explaining them in the mother tongue. By some time they ordered some outside food for me. I tried to make them positive while explaining the lessons. That reminded me about group studies and they were doing the same. So I became glad and contended. Further I taught them very practical way by giving some life examples. As soon as I finished it, I was about to leave for home. At that time father of one of the students approached there. He greeted and shook hand with me. Then he offered me an ice cream and also took seat there with us. His son Mayur introduced me and said that I would write a novel.
                        While having the ice cream, I asked him about his business. He replied happily that he was from the diamond industry and also added that he was living retirement life then. I inquired him about that. He told me that he got second life after kidney transplant and same time his partners assured him for handling the business. Further they put a plea before him for staying at home and spending his leisure time. So he was very happy and asked the students who came there for the studies about their following plan. He pointed out them that they would be in touch with one another. He told that school friends would live forever, but college friend would come and go. So he put stress that their friendship would be forever.
                     While listening to him, I observed him that he appreciated not his son, but other students. He so loved that he would ask them about their meal.   As I finished my ice cream dish and took his permission for home. However   I spontaneously exclaimed that he would get good people in his life. He immediately agreed with my statement. He said what we kept the thinking about others, which always mattered. So we need not to speak ill of others. He didn’t play role of father, but the life coach to these students.
  Afterward I left the place and returned home. His word lingered in my mind and concluded that we need not blame for the cheating. But we have to see what wrong act we are doing with others whenever such incident takes place. We don’t need to escape from our own vices. Our thought brings what we need. Ultimately it is a law of attraction!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.