Manthan- a bright student

 


  Manthan Mairale is a boy, who is studying in 7th at Marathi medium school at Dindoli, Surat. He joined my spoken English class last month. I have seen him active and hardworking. Further, he improved his skills in the English language. He always takes part in language activities. He has a great passion for learning. In my class, he speaks English well despite his Marathi background. So, it can be said that the hardworking always pays rewards for such a boy.

I am delighted with his progress and learning style.

God bless him!


By Haridas Patil (6353973624)

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

 Better English                                            Better Career

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.