My English teacher


 Hello friends

Mr Saurabh Patel was my English teacher at Navapur College during 2000-2002. He used to teach Compulsory English to FYBA and functional English to first-year students. Later on, he shifted to Navasari. He was teaching English at L D English School, Sachin Surat for some years. In 2013, perhaps it was my luck or an unexpected occasion, I met him at L D School, Sachin. At that school, I was assigned to teach spoken English to school teachers, and I saw him at the session. Immediately we met and had a word for some time. At a time, I came to know that he was commuting from Navasari to Sachin by train. He shared his story with me. I felt pleased to meet him but sensed that something was missing in his life. Afterwards, I had his Darshan at that school. Since then, I never came to know about him. 
Today, I came to know about him that he is no more. Suddenly, I recollected this story about my meeting and his life story. So, My condolences are with his family. I pray, 'May his soul rest in peace.'
We students miss him for his teaching and his candid nature. He was free and frank by nature. Somewhat he was jolly too. 
Today, I feel that I could have met him at Navasari if I tried for it. But I didn’t compel myself. Now I have that regret. However, I keep praying for his soul to rest in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.