answer those three questions.

Day before yesterday i was asked three questions by Reach to Teach Organisation. Those questions is explained just now one by one. I am happy to share with you all.
1) How have you developed and improved your own practice as a teacher since qualifying?
: since qualifying i have been learning from my observation as well as experience. Everyday reflect over my class room language , activities and participation of students. Then i note down the observation and try to change my teaching if required. I follow the method of 'reflect ,plan and act'. I mean to say that i like to go through self analysis. Sometime i take feedback from students in writing on ' like and dislike about my teaching.
2)  What do you believe are the most effective ways of helping teachers to develop professionally through training?
: I strongly believe in class room activities , language games , group activities , interactive session in the class and much more. These things can be taught to teachers. In this way they can apply these in the class. Even soft skills to be taught them. Today's teacher need motivation , confidence , interesting activities , small moral stories and appreciation etc.
3) What skills and abilities do you have to enable you to develop others?
:  I am good at communication skill , reading skill , presentation skill , soft skill  and convincing  etc. I am familiar with language games , grammar activities , peer or group activities. These can be helpful to teachers to make teaching possibly an interesting and innovative. This way teachers can get and they will become happy as well as enthusiastic by applying their learning in the class.
                                                             I have done above explanation and hope that i will cultivate good habits.let me have your feedback! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.