feeling of guilt

                                                                               Recently i punished the boy of 9 A and did it being committed towards his career. But he and his mates created uproar in the school.I was called at the principal for explanation. At that time i excused and really felt guilt. Even i approached that boy and exclaimed the excuse. But he was not in mood in erasing. After school hours, he called his parents at management office and again the principal said sorry on my behalf.But the matter was not subsided, after half hour i was given the message to go the management's office. Over there i was literally telling sorry to that boy as well as his parents. Though i didn't punish with intensity but he created that much. His parents were telling me that they would inform the main trustee to sack me on that spot. Later on i informed the principal about sacking of me. she said that there was not any questioning of leaving. she assured me about the job.
                                                                 I thanked the principal and became very grateful of her. As soon as the matter was out of the talk of the school. Some students came across me and informed me about the truth of that matter.They said that the boy fought with his friend during the recess and got injured. but he did not accept it before others. At that time i went into deep thinking that if the education did not change that boy for telling truth , then what would be benefit of the education.But i said them that i needed to take responsibility of my own act. That was enough for me. but here the questions would crop out of the mind  " what is the role of education ? how does the education mould the character ?
                                                     But i realized that everybody has to take responsibility towards the goal of education and development of each child. Even i was very thankful to God and the people around me that they guided me. At first i was feeling guilty but later  i got realisation that it happened for good cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.