Presentation days.

Hello friends ,
                        Nowadays i start the presentation week for my students.I already assigned the details of that to each and every student. They will present orally or P.P.T. , but it is upto them how they can present. But i got realisation that though they are going to present their assignment but it shows my level of teaching as well as convincing. Ultimate they are my students. They will follow some of my teaching methods , technique and styles etc.Sometime i feel that if i think over what my learners learn everyday and how they learn from me? At least it can help either me or them. But i don't keep that old way of evaluation. It is also essential to keep my presentation before them. It must be an innovative and excellent from my side. simultaneously i need to ask myself over what is definition   of these above words. Then i will get the clear picture.
                                                       Everyday i am bound to explain myself why i follow that particular way of teaching or technique. along with that i need to inquire of what outcome will be there if i follow that specific way. I mean that i don't want leave any chance of missing the point. But I like to take into my hand and exclaim with the joy that i am very committed towards. So i can bring out well results.
                    By next week my students will have completed their presentation. Again i have a chance of self evaluation and learn so much from them.Let me hope that i will change the things. At least i will feel pleased. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.