New challenge for my career

                                    Yesterday I got the news from the magazine about selection of my story. At that time i was happy but realised that i got new opportunity to work harder and brighter. It was not only news but also opportunity to develop my skill based career. As soon as I made myself satisfied , then i received the call from the coordinator of The Auro Publication , Shradha Anand and assigned me that i have to design the syllabus for 6 to 8 standard. When i got assignment and thought over that chance. Later on , I asked myself about my commitment and creativity. I asked me," why do I need this type of hard assignment?" How do i begin this work ? what structure is available for me ? The questions ran through my mind. But i need to note down all these questions.
                                                                                       Then I will see how I can work and bring the outcome. even I will try to change the methods of working and implementing.Here the crucial question arises in my mind that it is really fit as well as deserving work. Or it is just luring thought which makes me indulge in the dream. So i must be clear about the purpose of this assignment. But it is definitely good and creative work for me and it will bring me a set of opportunities. So here I need to honour my words.I will work hard in order to bring the constructive results in this area. Today I have to plan out for this great venture.
                                                            Along with this assignment I have to maintain my daily work and duties. That is to be done properly and concisely. Hereby I say that whatever I have that is result of my past. So I have to keep myself happy and excited. Let me start the work and go ahead in my journey.
                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.