Birth of the discipline

                                      



                                          Birth of the discipline                        
         On the first day of the second week in March, I was given a memo by the head boy of V.N.Godhani. It was around 8 clock. It was regarding the violation of rules in the parking area. At first, I was very furious at him. But he talked very politely,
                                       “ Sir, today we found you without a helmet while driving the bike. So it is a rule to pay a fine if the person without a helmet”
                                 But further, I started an argument with him over the other issues. I threw various issues before him like discipline, co-operation in the class, assembly and many more. At a time I was not ready to listen. But he stood silent while listening to me. Indirectly he was teaching me about the discipline and I was not inclined towards that. As I held that memo of 50 rupees and at once the idea flashed within my mind about my mistake. And that should be accepted as a sign of the great leader.


                                  “ It is not only to keep in mind about discipline but to practice it”, I exclaimed with my mind. Then I went to thank that boy in his class. He smiled at me, but I said to him, “ Today, you showed a right path.” Automatically the discipline was born and brought up there. We both talked in our eyes that discipline is above everyone and everything. Gladly we separated there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.