No complain, No Explain.

 No complain, no explain.

I became gloomy on the finding of no money in the pocket. It happened in the morning. The day began with a negative outlook. Somehow I left for my school and thought of reasons why I was a penny less. Mind kept of heaps of blame on others while going to school. I blamed parents for not giving me extra money. The friends and fortune were brought in the blame factor.

As soon as I noticed a woman who was searching for something on the roadside. She had a string tied with magnetic which she just moved it in the soil. She was trying to search for iron or nails or pin. She had a small white bag in which she was keeping the finding objects into it. On her face, I found not at all complain, blame to her luck or regret to be born in poverty. She was too engrossed in her task of finding to notice me. Her only mission would arrange two times meals for her and her family. She even didn’t ask the govt for her rights as needy. On the other side, she was busy with work without any complaint. I stood for two minutes over there.

The sight halted me at her. It led me to a thankful feeling. I at once shifted my thought from negative or self-pity to having something. Got a realization that many women like her never create an atmosphere of complaining or fuss. Perhaps it is the face of real India.

At the end





of the day, I just muttered to me,

“No complain, No explain.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.