Today my life goes on like this...................!

 Today my life goes on like this………..!

Nowadays, I am just passing my time without any meaningful task. Further, I am not maintaining my writing work and reading anything. Somewhat I feel depressed due to salary issue and family pressure. Most of the time, want to sleep and doing it happily. I don’t like to take any challenge but run away from the commitment. I even don’t realise the cause of such happenings. I keep dreaming of success without any efforts.

On the other hand, I developed the habit of listening to the family. It always scolds and blames to me. Inside I developed the tolerance and excuses. Still, I don’t get why this is happening.

What to do and not to do? The questions are before me and tangled me for unnecessary things. The surprising point is that I look for self-pity and borrowing money. In this way, I am going astray and not getting the solutions.

I hope that I will get back on my enthusiastic routine.

Let me restart my mission with a vision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.