On the eve of New Year meeting with a friend- a teacher.

 On the eve of New Year meeting with a friend- teacher.

Some time ago, I met my friend who is also a teacher at the school. On looking him, he appeared cheerful and contented. His reply surprised me when I asked him why he looked relaxed and satisfied. He said that he was stress-free due to school off during the Corona pandemic. I thought over his reaction. After some time, I was convinced the teaching job at school as full of stress.

Further, he expressed to his thought that ongoing year has given him lots of new things such as time and thought for sharpening new skill, meeting the people, helping others selflessly, listening to elders and much more. In that way, he shared that he could start a new venture due to the 2020 year. On listening to him, I was surprised by him.

On the other hand, people like teachers were completely tired of school management and salary issues in 2020. We have seen that they struggled till the last moment of the year. But my friend transformed himself over the year.

Out of the conversation with him, I concluded that we people make promises on the eve of New Year but never change the habits and attitude. Only the calendar and its pages are changed. So let take a resolution on the eve of the New Year that we have to transform ourselves by throwing old and rigid habits, negative attitude, abusive language and doubtful thoughts into a dustbin.   

Let’s follow the example of my friend – a teacher. Mentally and physically fit, we have to enter into 2021.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.