Being responsible.........................

These days I am concerned about my self –development. I have no good source of income. So I don’t get money and work freedom. Other aspects also push me ahead or into darkness. I feel bored and stagnant. It pressurizes me, further I am puzzled over what work to be done. However, I tried to share my thoughts with my friends. But I didn’t find any new thing in them. It seemed to me that they were already in the confusion mode or unclear way. Therefore, I didn’t insist on them and their guidance. Being responsible, I need to work upon my development.

First of all, I have to fix my time table for writing and work schedule. Then, I must follow it strictly and responsibly. With slow, I can go ahead and be myself. I don’t need to compare myself with others. That is self-suggestion for me and work upon self- affirmation. This way, I can come out of the web of the constant and mental thought area.

Happy writing

Happy living

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.