A new initiative for my students

 A new initiative for my students

As soon as the offline classes started, I sensed a health problem in most of my students, who were interested in eating outside junk or oily food. All the time, I was running after them not to eat. But they started avoiding me and refused me. Over time, I was worried about their habits and health. After lots of thought, I concluded that I had to take some steps for their eating habits. So, one day I just asked the class to have lunch with me the following day during recess. For that, they had to bring homemade food. Surprisingly, not all of them except one student joined me. However, I didn’t give it up but continued it with that student the following day. It resulted in bringing half of the class joining me in my mission. Then, the entire class joined me and enjoyed homemade food. We all began offering food to one another. Further, most of them showed their tiffin boxes, and they said that their mother had prepared them for me. In a short time, it converted into attachment, support, caring, love and listening to one another. It looked as if it was family for everyone and waited for the recess.

I found that they, in a real sense, didn’t look for junk or oily food but the bond of family. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.