Words 'Sorry and forgive' can do a miracle!

Words 'Sorry and forgive' can do a miracle!

 Today, I began my session at my class for college students after Diwali vacation differently. On seeing them, I sensed that something was missing not only in their life but also mine. So, I questioned all of them about how they were feeling. The first of them responded to me that he was feeling stressed. The second student said that he was not able to focus on his goal. Third replied that he was not interested in doing anything. The rest of the class also shared the same.

After listening to them attentively, I assigned a task to them,

"You have to make a list of the people whom you hurt or insulted. Also, write their names and relations. After making a list, you have to say sorry and ask for forgiveness."

Consequently, they started with difficulty, but slowly they felt relieved and became happy. I observed it on seeing in the words and body language.

In the end, they understood the value of sorry and forgiveness. Only two words, excuse and forgive, can change their mood and interest. Even I did it and had a feeling of happiness on my face.  

It was a miracle for everyone! 

By Haridas Patil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.