My habit

I have been lying something with me for a longer time. It was related to the past incident. While telling it with me, as if I communicated it with others, and became happy or satisfied. Consequently, I convinced myself it was truthful.

I never realised that I lied to myself. But I enjoyed it and thought it to be truthful. Further, my mind never liked leaving it but digging it out all the time. Only my purpose was that I tried to prove myself as truthful about the past. Significantly, I have developed it into my firm habit.

Recently, I shared it with my close friends and got relief. I understood that I had to share it with others authentically. Somewhat I have come out of the well of the lie.

Do you have such habit?

Please share it with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.