I became happy being a blessed man!

 I became happy being a blessed man!

As soon as I entered the first standard, one of the students touched my feet candidly and sought my blessing. At first, I thought for a while and became emotional. I suddenly realised that I was a blessed man on this earth. The day brought lots of value and respect to me. I felt proud of being a teacher.  I never expected such a thing would happen. But the student’s respect turned everything into a positive atmosphere.

The happening taught me the significance of respect and value to others. That brings happiness and satisfaction. Similarly, we can carry such things with others with the hope of bringing joy and happiness into others’ lives.

Lastly, it is said,

“How long you live on the earth does matter, but how you live matters.”

 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.