I become jealous

 I become jealous

I always feel jealous whenever I see others' progress and happiness. I don't know why I become jealous and, how it comes into my mind. Though I am well educated yet I have this vice.

Sometimes I think that education has failed in changing me and my life. Further, I have other vices in my life, such as negativity, lie, dishonesty and fake smile. That's why I opine that education has no relation to mental development. Only the Indian spirituality and the Gurukul system have the power to mould us from outside to inside.

                        Therefore, everyone has to take care of Indian spirituality and culture. Moreover, he needs to go through them to secure a better future. Then we will be able to eradicate these modern vices. Otherwise, we become a puppet at the hand of these vices and live a life of helplessness.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.