My routine workout

 Yesterday I was a little busy because of my schedule and a sudden call from Kishor sir. However, I didn’t produce any fruitful results. It was okay, but I needed to raise myself above par.

There are various ways to create opportunities for me and go ahead with my mission. That is a helping hand to my family and my aunt’s family. I have to give my family around 25000 monthly and 3000 to the aunt. Apart from this, I am supposed to care for those who require my help. So, I must go for them and support them anyhow.

The last saying is that I am supposed to focus on my core skills and work. That can help me out. For that, I must be authentic and integrated to me. Then, I need to keep every day’s workout session on my daily work.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.