Responsibility matters!

 Date: 26th November 2022

Day: Saturday

                                 Responsibility matters!

On the last day, I had the PTC class and began with a story of a small rabbit and a jar. Then I asked for the learning points and proceeded with some purposes. The students also participated in interaction and shared their learning. After that, I assigned them their daily timetable. They were jotting down and also thinking about it.

After some time, they shared their timetable. Further, they shared their missing points with their friends. Slowly they got the realization about their responsibility. At least they had a sense of it.

In the end, I introduced stress reducing game and had their final words before the disbursal. It was sure that they got their role in their lives and leadership.

While training them, I was also going through my responsibility and asking several questions about my role. The session helped me identify my drawbacks. Then it quickly shot at me with a clear future.

I went happily and thought of my future actions that could lead me to my destination.

Thanks, to everyone for their support and for making me learn something.

By the way, the day was celebrated as constitution day all over India. It meant it was a gentle reminder of our duties and responsibility.

 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.