Report on my Diwali vacation

 Report on my Diwali vacation

My Diwali vacation started on 20th Oct 2022. After that, I planned out of what was supposed to be done. I helped the family members for their work. In between, I took round of the city and met my professionals’ guides and had a talk on different topics related to education.  

I visited my relatives and friends during this time, and ate new varieties of sweets. Simultaneously, I kept my update of writing and thinking about future course.

After the ten days, I decided to stay at Jain Upashraya and with the Jain monks. I learn a lot and tried to apply for better future. I didn’t realise how the Diwali vacation has come to end.

Still, at the end of the vacation I was not happy that I couldn’t achieve much of what I had decided before the Diwali.

However, I assured myself about upcoming days which would be result oriented. It is said,

“Hope is a rope through which you swing.”  

I can say that I enjoyed my vacation fully. I returned my college and school on 10th November 2022.

 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.