In my mind........

 In my mind………

Every day I had some issues with myself and conflicted with my future. Either my brother’s successful marriage life or my marriage failure tortured me all the time. So, I have been at a mind war with myself. In consequence, I didn’t enjoy my life and career fully. Further, I failed to stabilize myself and always kept a fighting attitude in my mind.  

That’s why I decided to pen down my true feeling in my blog and keep reading it repeatedly. Sometimes, I frequently change my mood according to the situation. But I get a realization of it and become conscious of the mind game.

Consequently, I don’t concentrate on my work and skills. However, I get a solution and am happy to move ahead. Apart from these issues, I always think of financial issues. I set a target of one lakh per month. Despite this, I didn’t achieve it. Still, I don’t give up and like to chase my dream. That keeps me moving ahead.

Let me try my best for a bright future and create a beautiful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.