Knowledge, wealth and ego are best friends!

  Knowledge, wealth and ego are best friends!

Whenever knowledge and wealth enter a person’s life, egoism accompanies them and starts dominating him. But ego will be out of sight if knowledge and wealth don’t exist.

In actuality, Knowledge, wealth and egoism are in the same boat. They follow one another and don’t leave their association. We know that knowledge is power. That can be seen, observed and heard in daily routine. Let’s take an example, such as a professor introducing himself, “I am Dr XYZ. I have experience of twenty years. I am awarded as the best teacher by.”

Further, a rich man does the same, “I am a rich businessman in this industry.”

They do it proudly. On the other hand, the poor and uneducated person does it differently, “I am a poor farmer and working on the farm.”  They do it innocently.

By Haridas Patil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.