Lethargy invaded me......!

 Lethargy invaded me.....!

Lethargy means passiveness invaded my life after the Corona had stricken the world. Consequently, there are two faces of me, and these are active as well as passive respectively. The first one had left me, and the second has invaded and stricken me. My life has changed at the personal and professional levels. No energy, enthusiasm, or passion lies with me. Somehow I push myself and expect the result in good form. But that does not happen. 

Professionally and personally, I feel discouraged and unable to take proper action. Further, criticism, negativity, loneliness, fear, and hopelessness are in front, and the opposite of this has been far away.

In the last, submissiveness has taken place and started dominating my nature. However, a ray of hope arises when I glanced at those derailing aspects of my journey. Then I started to bite the bullet.

By Haridas Patil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.